What I've done as a VP of Engineering:
- Created "Chain Monitor" Coin Metrics product (FARUM).
- Establishing various company-wide engineering standards, reliability guidelines, API design specifications, common libraries, and services to maintain consistency between different projects and teams.
- Software engineering and scaling strategy, making architectural decisions.
- Software engineering oversight and reducing the complexity and maintainability of solutions.
- Incident prediction, resolving, and troubleshooting.
- Scaling engineering org structure, interviewing candidates, and mentoring technical leaders.
- Got O-1, EB-2 NIW (US) & Global Talent (UK) visas and ultimately moved to Boston.
What I've done as a Lead Software Engineer (till Jan 2021):
- Created a highly loaded, distributed, and reliable Coin Metrics API (API v4)
- Created an Access Management System for API keys (AMS API)
- Created a Universal Blockchain Explorer API (ATLAS API)
- Created a Distributed rate-limiting system for API calls
The architecture of in-house distributed, high-load, fault-tolerant analytical system AppMetr. It handles more than 1 billion events per day, stores more than 100 Tb of data.Read more
The most popular Russian chat room service.
International version: chatovod.com
Russian version: chatovod.ru
A distributed system for collecting and analyzing publicly available information on the Internet.
More than a social aggregator.Read more
A cross-platform social network.
Some insight can be found here.
Pushkino city website (pushkino.org).
Online stores (shop.pushkino.info).
Internet Club management software.
Development and sale of own software and websites.